Corporate Social Responsibility
We offer comprehensive CSR services, from idea to implementation.
- Developing CSR strategies
- Project Implementation
- Capacity building
- Communication strategies
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Sustainability plans
- Internal CSR
We assist in the development of organisational planning and systems of work for non-profit organisations.
- Development of:
Operational guidelines manuals;
human resource systems;
performance assessment models; and
capacity building plans.
- Conducting stakeholder analysis
- Developing stakeholder engagement plans
We offer assistance to formulate strategic plans for non-profit organisations and CSR programmes.
- Review & development of:
core values and principles; and
project and programme proposals
Training & Capacity Building
Q offers a broad list of customised training programmes in Arabic or English for non-profit organisations, corporations and project beneficiaries.
- Organisational training on:
technical and financial reporting;
monitoring and evaluation;
project design and formulation;
resource mobilization; and
- Beneficiary training in the areas of:
project financial management.
Q perspective has extensive experience in conducting desktop and field research in the education, gender, poverty, and hunger areas. Core research competencies include:
- Comprehensive desktop research on sustainable human development issues specific to youth, gender, health and socioeconomic development
- Evidence-based research in the area of health geography and human rights.
- Evidence-based research on social determinants of health with focus on disenfranchised communities and implications on public health.
- Developing qualitative and quantitative surveys that examine issues and challenges faced by local communities, students and women.
- Designing and applying qualitative and quantitative research tools and analysing data using computer aided packages such as SPSS and NVivo.
- Designing and applying research tools used to identify challenges faced by local communities, women and youth. Tools include in-depth interviewing, focus group interviewing and participatory diagramming and visualisations.
- Preparing policy level recommendations based on evidence-based research and studies.
We assist NGOs in mobilizing resources.
- Developing strategies & action plans
- Developing donor matrices
- Developing project proposals
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Capacity building for organisation staff